- The SAP Sybase IQ server was moved to a new machine.
- ESP was moved to a new machine.
- The new IQ database comes up fine.
- The new ESP project comes up fine.
- However, when starting the project's IQ Output Adapters, the ESP project reports the following error:
[SP-3-148011] (xxxx.xxx) sp(xxx) ConnectionWriter(My_IQ_OutputAdapter)
connectionreset error: <date/time> Unable to get the number of columns for target DB table "MY_SCHEMA.MY_IQ_TABLE".
Adapter failed to start because initialization failed. can't read dictionary data for tables
- SAP Sybase Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP04 PL02
- Linux on AMD/Intel x86_64
- SAP IQ 16.0
IQ, ODBC, DNS, streaming, processing, adaptor , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.