- The SAP Sybase IQ server was moved to a new machine.
- ESP was moved to a new machine.
- The new IQ database comes up fine.
- The new ESP project comes up fine.
- However, when starting the project's IQ Output Adapters, the ESP project reports the following error:
[SP-3-148011] (xxxx.xxx) sp(xxx) ConnectionWriter(My_IQ_OutputAdapter)
connectionreset error: <date/time> Unable to get the number of columns for target DB table "MY_SCHEMA.MY_IQ_TABLE".
Adapter failed to start because initialization failed. can't read dictionary data for tables
- SAP Sybase Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP04 PL02
- Linux on AMD/Intel x86_64
- SAP IQ 16.0
IQ, ODBC, DNS, streaming, processing, adaptor , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.