- Sending an event message fails due to message /SAPTRX/APP_LOG093
- Message /SAPTRX/APP_LOG093 is raised during the posting of an event message
- An unexpected event is not reported due to event message processing being aborted
- Event Message posting is not successful and in SLG1 you see a message which states “Message processing aborted. Not in list of allowed unexp. event codes”
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Event Management (SAP SCM-EM)
/SAPTRX/APP_LOG093, /SAPTRX/APP_LOG 093, “Unexpected event code”, "Event Handler Type -Allowed Unexpected Event Codes", "Message processing aborted. Not in list of allowed unexp. event codes”, /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02, CHECK_UNEXPECTED_EVENT, /SAPTRX/CL_EXPEV_PROCESSOR_LOGCP, /SAPTRX/EHTYPAU, /SAPTRX/VTRKTYPE, CHK_UNEXPECTED, /SAPTRX/CHK_UNEXPECTED_EVCODE. , KBA , SCM-EM-MGR , Event Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.