- A red cross is displayed when using Drill down in a Geomap chart in a Webi document.
- By hovering your mouse over the red cross a warning message will be visible:
- In HTML mode: "No dimension with geographic mapping defined in this chart"
- In Applet mode or Webi Rich Client (WRC): "This chart does not contain geo-qualified dimension objects."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
webi, web intelligence, geo, map, geomap, drill, red cross, red x, chart, geographical, geographic, qualified, location, mapping , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.