- A red cross is displayed when using Drill down in a Geomap chart in a Webi document.
- By hovering your mouse over the red cross a warning message will be visible:
- In HTML mode: "No dimension with geographic mapping defined in this chart"
- In Applet mode or Webi Rich Client (WRC): "This chart does not contain geo-qualified dimension objects."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
webi, web intelligence, geo, map, geomap, drill, red cross, red x, chart, geographical, geographic, qualified, location, mapping , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.