This article explains the impacts of planned and unplanned maintenance on Reports jobs scheduled in provisioning (e.g. Ad Hoc Report Export, Spreadsheet Report Export).
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Report
- Job schedule
- Analytics & Reporting
Planned /scheduled downtime (maintenance):
- The scheduled reports will be on hold and will not be run at their regular / scheduled time slot.
- They will be executed after the maintenance is complete.
Unplanned maintenance / service interruption / outages:
- If 'SuccessFactors HCM Suite' or Job servers are affected by the issue, the scheduled reports will not run.
- They will not be executed after the issue is resolved.
- Please run the report manually from the UI and extract the output or create a support incident for a one time manual run of the job from provisioning.
NOTE: This does not include WFA Jobs. As per the feedback provided by Operations team, as of now, if the job service or the WFA SQL DB is unavailable the job will not be processed, but in case if the job service is running and there is any maintenance on the Bizx HANA DB the job will be completed but there are high chances of error or incorrect data. Customer will have to manually stop the schedule during any maintenance activity notification.
Scheduled Ad Hoc report Export, Outage, Service interruption, maintenance, job schedule , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To