You expect a different tax code in the intercompany supplier invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view
- Select the relevant Intercompany Invoice which was created automatically by system based on customer invoice
- You can see that Tax Code is wrong
Mostly intercompany supplier invoice details will be based on respective customer invoice. So the incorrect tax code has been picked up because you have not maintained the tax details for the Ship-To party thus the related customer invoice document is fetching the wrong tax code and that results in wrong tax code in the supplier invoice as well.
Only when tax determination happens at supplier invoice end the Automatic tax determination flag is checked in supplier invoice.
You have to maintain the tax details for the Ship-To party.
- Go to the Account Management work center
- Go to the Accounts view
- Select the Account of the Customer invoice
- Select Edit & navigate to Financial Data tab
- Select Tax Data
- Go to the Tax Numbers & select Add Row button
- Enter the necessary Tax Details here
- Select Save
2874989 - Wrong tax Code in Inter company Supplier Invoice(country US and DE)
2959166 - Wrong Tax code in Inter company Supplier invoice
Tax code in supplier invoice is wrong,wrong tax code, wrong tax country, wrong determination of tax , KBA , inter company tax , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To