When trying to push Nitrodesk Policy to view the attachments on Android devices through Android Configuration policy, the attachments are still not accessible from the Android device even the Storage Card is available on the device.
- Login to Afaria Admin Console
- Go to Configuration Policy -> Android -> NitroDesk -> EAS Overrides
- Enable the option "Allow Attachments on Storage card"
- Click on "Save" and link this policy to the device
- Click on "Attachment" to download in the NitroDesk client on the device and you receive the error " Cannot download due to server policies - No Storage Card(No Attachments)".
- SAP AFARIA 7.0 SP0X
- SAP MOBILE SECURE 3.X 160X
Nitrodesk Policy, TouchDown, Android devices, SAP afaria, SAP Mobile Secure, SD Card policy, EAS Overrides, MS Exchange , KBA , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.