- Adding multiple items in the single catalog
- Publishing items to a single catalog at the same time
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Learning
- Login as Adminstrator in the LMS
- Navigate to Learning > Catalog > Open the catalog you want to add the items to > Click on Items > Add icon > Under item ID, provide all the item Ids comma seperated with no spaces and from the drop down select "Any"
- Hit Search > This will give you list of all the items and you can select all and add them.
Refer to the Attachment section, to see how you can comma seperate the list of item Ids if you have them in an excel sheet or table format
Catalog, Items, Add items, Add items to catalogs , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem