- Experiencing sporadic connection problems from a Java application to the ASE database.
- When the Java application connects to the database (ASE 15.7), the call remains in a pending state for 5 minutes, and then generates an error.
- The following Error is raised: JZ00L: Login failed the exception..
- After the JZ00L error, the process opens a new connection for the database.
- In the ASE error log you can see the message: "kernel Cannot read, host process disconnected: ..."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- JDK 1.6
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
network problems, terminate session, termination signal, TCPDUMP , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.