- Ethnicity field is not getting mapped to the data export file.
- Onboarding New Employee Step
Reproducing the Issue
- During the NES on the New Employee Step Federal_E_EEO panel when selecting yes or no to the question "Do you want to self-identify your Race/Ethnicity?" The Ethnicity Field does not get mapped to the data export file.
- The Key for this field was not included in the export.
- In your export you need to check to see if the key was added for this field from the panel.
- The key is SS5_NeedEthnicity.
- To check you need to go to Data Dictionary and select your export ( Standard Export) Check to see if this key is there.
- If the key is not there you need to first check to see if this key is available or if you need to create it.
- To check to see if it is available in data dictionary select the field button.
- Review the keys in the left column to see if the key appears. If it is there move it to the right.
- If key is not there you must create the key.
- data dictionary
- export file
- custom export file
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions