User enables the Continuous Performance Management Module via the Performance Management Feature Settings, however user is receiving the error during the CPM Session.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Admin Center page.
- From the dropdown menu, select Continuous Performance Management Module.
- You will receive a pop up error: invalid entity (or function) name
This issue occurs when the Import job fails to run the Metadata Framework component
The suggested workaround for this is to refresh the OData API Metadata. Below are the steps:
- Navigate to Admin Center page.
- In the tool search field, search OData API Metadata Refresh and Export
- click Refresh.
KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , Problem