- Hire Date field can't be changed directly from the Employment Details portlet or from Take Action > Employment Details page. This is an expected behaviour.
- Changing the Effective as of date in the oldest record in the Job history updates the Hire Date field in the Employment Details portlet.
- This seems to work for some records and not for others. There is no apparent difference between the two records.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions
SFSF, SF, Success Factors, EC , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.