- Hire Date field can't be changed directly from the Employment Details portlet or from Take Action > Employment Details page. This is an expected behaviour.
- Changing the Effective as of date in the oldest record in the Job history updates the Hire Date field in the Employment Details portlet.
- This seems to work for some records and not for others. There is no apparent difference between the two records.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions
SFSF, SF, Success Factors, EC , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.