Workflow jobs SWWDHEX, SWWCOND, SWWERRE, SWWCLEAR, SWWWIM are failed in SM37 transaction due to Variant '&00000000000XX' does not exist error. There are the following logs in SM21 transaction:
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWDHEX)
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWERRE)
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWCOND)
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWCLEAR)
- Transaction Canceled DB 612 (#0000000000000 RSWWWIM)
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, variant does not exist, &0000000000001, &0000000000002, &0000000000003, &0000000000004, SWU3, client copy, Automatic Workflow Customizing, Schedule Background Job for Workflow Deadline Monitoring, Schedule Background Job for Work Items with Errors, Schedule Background Job for Condition Evaluation. , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , BC-CCM-BTC , Background Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.