Admins are not able to reset the E-Signature pin for other Admins. This scenario is helpful in case other Admins forget their PINs.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to System Admin> Security > Admin
- Search for the desired Admin and edit it
- The "Reset PIN" option is not available
To have "Reset PIN" available from Admin profiles, which allows the Admin to change the pin next time while he logs in to the system. Please follow below steps to enable the settings:
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Global Application Settings
- Under Electronic Signature Settings, check the options "Enable electronic signatures" and "Enable PIN Expiration"
- Click on the Apply Changes button
- Now navigate to System Admin > Security > Admin
- Search for relevant Admin and edit it
- You should now see the option "Reset PIN", check it and click on the Apply Changes button.
The Admin will then be prompted to set a new PIN upon the next login.
e-signature; admin reset pin; administrator electronic signature; PIN; Enable Electronic Signature; Reset PIN; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem