- Transportation Management (TM) Freight Order (FO) Type with defined Save Strategy.
- Save Strategy is of Service TOR_SAVE, a TM Change Controller for Saving (Asynchronous).
- Setting an External Breakpoint in the Controller Method for the Strategy fails to capture the process thread.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
TOR_SAVE, TOR_SAVE_S, TOR_CREATE, TOR_CREA_S, CALCCHARG, CALC_CHARG, CARR_SEL, PUBL_CREA, REFIX_TORS, SRO_DELETE, TOR_CANCEL, UNFIX_TORC, UNFIX_TORS, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_D_TRIGGER_STRAT TRIGGER_SAVE_STRATEGY TRIGGER_STRATEGIES , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.