- Transportation Management (TM) Freight Order (FO) Type with defined Save Strategy.
- Save Strategy is of Service TOR_SAVE, a TM Change Controller for Saving (Asynchronous).
- Setting an External Breakpoint in the Controller Method for the Strategy fails to capture the process thread.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
TOR_SAVE, TOR_SAVE_S, TOR_CREATE, TOR_CREA_S, CALCCHARG, CALC_CHARG, CARR_SEL, PUBL_CREA, REFIX_TORS, SRO_DELETE, TOR_CANCEL, UNFIX_TORC, UNFIX_TORS, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_D_TRIGGER_STRAT TRIGGER_SAVE_STRATEGY TRIGGER_STRATEGIES , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.