- You are using the MERGE command to insert unmatched rows in a DOL table.
- DOL table is created with a unique index.
- Following error is returned:
Msg 2601, Level 14, State 1:
Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object % with unique index %
Command has been aborted
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
"lock scheme", nonclustered, merge, APL, datapages, datarows, dol, Sybase, "duplicate key", CR799786, 799786 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.