- When communicating with a customs authority, an error is seen due to presence of a special character or text symbol being present in the reported data.
- It may not be possible or preferred to remove this data from the declaration, for example, the use of a trademark (TM-symbol) in system master data can be legally required.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620, euro, symbol, ATLAS, EDIFACT, ISO 8859-1 , KBA , SLL , Global Trade Services / Logistics Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.