- When communicating with a customs authority, an error is seen due to presence of a special character or text symbol being present in the reported data.
- It may not be possible or preferred to remove this data from the declaration, for example, the use of a trademark (TM-symbol) in system master data can be legally required.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620, euro, symbol, ATLAS, EDIFACT, ISO 8859-1 , KBA , SLL , Global Trade Services / Logistics Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.