This KBA explains the process properties exposed to the customers for the standard content 'Packaged Integration: EC to ERP Position Replication v1.0'.
These properties are exposed via Environment extensions in Boomi and are used to extend the integration pack at the process level to override default information such as process properties.
And these configurations are applied at deployment time.
In the Extensions dialog of Boomi, you can set values for extensions of the processes deployed to Atoms attached to the selected environment.
Note: Dynamic process properties such as the last modified date can't be changed here since they are connected with the Atom, not with the environment.
- To open the Extensions dialog, login to Boomi and navigate to 'Manage -> Atom Management' and select the environment.
- In the Environment Properties tab, click 'Environment Extensions'.
- Now under Process Filter select 'Packaged Integration: EC to ERP Position Replication v1.0'.
- Then click on 'Process Properties' option on the left and select 'EC to ERP Position Replication Process Properties'.
5. The process properties available under this selection along with their explanation is as follows. To add customerspecific input, deselect the Use Default? flag.
- ECERPPOSITION_FULL_TRANSMISSION_START_DATE [default = 01/01/2010] For more information about this parameter, refer KBA #2332900 - Full Transmission Start Date(FTSD) in Boomi iFlows
- ECERPPOSITION_INITIAL_LOAD [default = blank] Set to X to initiate a full load in the next process call. The flag will not reset itself, you will have to reset it to blank to enable delta handling again.
- ECERPPOSITION_COMPANY [default = blank] If you want to filter the replication of positions using the company (which is represented by the legal entity) as a filter criterion, enter the company name or names. If you enter several names, they must be separated by commas.
Example Let's say you want to filter the replication for positions that are assigned to the US and the United Kingdom. So you enter US01,GB01 (or US01, GB01) in this parameter.
- ECERPPOSITION_TRANSFER_MASS_POSITIONS [default = blank] Set to X to activate. This enables the process to transfer shared positions (which are also known as mass positions).
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To