- Users are getting an error on editing functional location/Equipment measuring points
- The error is due to inactive measuring points are downloaded and editable in the SAP Work Manager device
- If a mobile user edits an inactive measuring point, they will get an error as inactive measuring point
- Users cannot acquire new Work Manager documents while synching
- There is no available filters for inactive measuring point in the SAP transaction /syclo/configpanel
- SAP Work Manager 6.2
- ERP Addon - SMERP 610_700 SP04
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP 6.10 add-on for mobile integration ; SAP Work Manager 6.2.0
"Error (13)", "Inactive Measuring Points" , KBA , MOB-APP-MAO-ERP , S4MERP/SMERP-Mobile Add-On integration to S4/ERP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.