- Although the US English library is automatically included with GM, you may have to reload it in order to get the translated version to show correctly.
- Upon uploading a translated goal library, users cannot see translated goals according to their system’s language.
- Successfactors HCM Suite
- BizX Platform
- Goal Plan
- Goal Import
- In order for translated libraries to show, you need to add the goal library ID to the xml in addition to the name.
- For example, from <obj-library name="SucessFactors Library"> to <obj-library name="SucessFactors Library" id="600001">.
- It is required a XML change in Goal Plan’s code and there are two simple ways to make the change:
- In general, all custom changes that you cannot complete yourself via Admin Tools, can be delivered via our Solution Consultants and SAP Partners.
- This is a supported XML Change that Product Support can deliver, please follow the steps to request it in the document “2250190 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Request for Goal Plans - Goal Management” and kindly raise an incident.
Goal import Goal language Translated goals , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1511 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1602 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1605 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1608