- Checked the ASE character set and sort order on both the Pimary ASE Server and the Replicate ASE Server and they are both the same:
- Character Set = 1, iso_1
- ISO 8859-1 (Latin-1) - Western European 8-bit character set.
- Sort Order = 50, bin_iso_1
- Binary ordering, for the ISO 8859/1 or Latin-1 character set (iso_1).
- Yet the values for the currency code € is getting converted to ? sign after replication from source ASE to Target ASE.
- For exmple:
€10.3bn --- Primary Server
?10.3bn --- Replicate Server
Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.