- Checked the ASE character set and sort order on both the Pimary ASE Server and the Replicate ASE Server and they are both the same:
- Character Set = 1, iso_1
- ISO 8859-1 (Latin-1) - Western European 8-bit character set.
- Sort Order = 50, bin_iso_1
- Binary ordering, for the ISO 8859/1 or Latin-1 character set (iso_1).
- Yet the values for the currency code € is getting converted to ? sign after replication from source ASE to Target ASE.
- For exmple:
€10.3bn --- Primary Server
?10.3bn --- Replicate Server
Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.