You have integrated SAP Contact Center and SAP Customer Relationship Management
- When a call is allocated to an agent and the agent accepts, the call gets recorded. However, the recording file event ID is not sent from SAP Contact Center to CRM after the call is allocated/accepted/recorded.
- The "CallRecording" event ID is not present in the CAD from Cctr to CRM
- SAP Contact Center
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Missing recording in Call Attaced Data, CallRecording is not present in CRM, Contact Center , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.