- A SQL Anywhere service fails to start, or crashes without indication in the database server -o console output log (i.e. dbsrv16 -o console.txt).
- No entries are listed when you type "dbsupport -lc" or "dbsupport -ls" to see unsubmitted or recently submitted crash reports.
- No other dump files are produced in the database directory during the time of the crash.
- SAP SQL Anywhere (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows (all versions)
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0 ; SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0 ; SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0
KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.