- A SQL Anywhere service fails to start, or crashes without indication in the database server -o console output log (i.e. dbsrv16 -o console.txt).
- No entries are listed when you type "dbsupport -lc" or "dbsupport -ls" to see unsubmitted or recently submitted crash reports.
- No other dump files are produced in the database directory during the time of the crash.
- SAP SQL Anywhere (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows (all versions)
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0 ; SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0 ; SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0
KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.