A recruiter tries to add disqualifying questions in the "Questions" section of a new requisition to be posted in multiple languages.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Recruiter adds the questions in English after selecting English as the job posting language. Then he changes the posting language to any other language in which the job has been posted (say German). The disqualifying questions appear in English instead of the selected language.
Missing the translation for the question
**Please note that this does not include any question that uses rating scales as the answer type. Rating scales do not allow multiple languages in pre-screening questions.
- When recruiter creates own pre-screening questions: When a recruiter creates his own pre-screening questions, there is no way to translate. (Recruiting > Preferences > My saved questions).
- When recruiter imports a question from the question library: You must specify a global unique identifier (GUID) on a pre-screening question in the library, and upload all translated copies of that question against the same GUID. When you add the pre-screening question to a requisition that is posted in multiple languages, and you then toggle between the languages, the pre-screening questions will toggle between the translations as well.
- When you open the library, you will use a created question, or you will add a new question (00 - Test being used as example)
1. Language of Questions
2. Question Name
3. GUID of the question
- If you search for the same question on same language it should not return
2. Search By name
3. No results
- Download the question(s) and edit the Question name (1.) and the language in which it should show (2.)
- When uploading the file (using Import Question Library) you have to select the file (1.) you have edited on previous step and to which Library you wish to update to (2.)
- You might see an error message when uploading it, and you will receive an e-mail with details.
The duplicated message may be disregarded, it should upload anyway. The incomplete information will not be uploaded.
- After the upload, you might switch the Language to the ones newly uploaded (1.) and you should see the question name translated (2.) using the same GUID (3.)
Question Translation, pre-screening, translation, language, multiple languages, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem