- All the existing publications fail with below error:
"An exception was caught while scheduling the publication. (FBE60203) java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0"
- This error is observed post Support Pack upgrade on a BI 4.1 environment for one customer.
- In another case this was observed post Back up and Restore from one environment to the other.
- Newly created publications run fine, only the existing were affected.
- Rescheduling the publications does not fix the issue in this case.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- MS Windows Server 2008 R2
index, size, 0, publication, fail, error, schedule, webi, FBE60203, reschedule, update, upgrade, backup, restore, cms, database , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.