- All the existing publications fail with below error:
"An exception was caught while scheduling the publication. (FBE60203) java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0"
- This error is observed post Support Pack upgrade on a BI 4.1 environment for one customer.
- In another case this was observed post Back up and Restore from one environment to the other.
- Newly created publications run fine, only the existing were affected.
- Rescheduling the publications does not fix the issue in this case.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- MS Windows Server 2008 R2
index, size, 0, publication, fail, error, schedule, webi, FBE60203, reschedule, update, upgrade, backup, restore, cms, database , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.