Recommendations Newsletter Automatic Process (APM) continues to send recommended items notifications after item has been completed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Peer recommends item to another peer
- User is notified about it by receiving Recommendation Newsletter notifications
- Frequency of receiving the newsletter is based on settings at APM level (notification interval)
- User completes recommended item
- Item continues to be included in the Recommendation Newsletter
This is expected system behaviour. The APM will trigger notifications even after item completion, as long as the item remains in the user's Recommendations tile
The APM won't stop sending the Recommendation Newsletter notification until the user performs the following steps:
- On the user's Recommendations tile, there is a circled "x" for each recommended item/program in the lower section of the item "card"
- Hover their mouse over the "x" and a tooltip labelled "Not Interested" appears
- Clicking on the "x" will remove the recommendation, and will no longer appear in the email notification
Also, you can recommend this as an Enhancement Request to change the behavior in future releases.
2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
Recommended, recommendation, newsletter, notification, item, completion, trigger , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Product Enhancement