- When creating a purchase order in transaction ME59N, the system does not round the quantity from the purchase requisition and creates an item in the purchase order with decimals. When the quantity is higher it rounds correctly to the integer.
- This issued does not happen in transaction ME59.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, ME59N, ME59, rounding, RDPRFm, LMDR1U17, SAPLMDR1, SAPLMEPO, wrong, missing, round , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-QO , Quantity Conversion and Rounding , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.