- After rebooting machine not able to logon to CMS application
- SQL Anywhere Service was not able to start, seems to be stuck
- Looking at a console log (adding the -o option to the service) it seems like there was trouble connecting to the port
- For example: Not able to accept any request and stuck on the following line
- I. 06/15 14:28:13. Starting TCPIP listener on IP address (::):2638
- Running telnet 2638 in the command line returns telnet: connect: A route to the remote host is not available: no route to host
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence, Edge edition 4.1
- AIX 7
Sybase, SA, SQLA, unable to start the database, CMS, BI, BOBJ, CMS server not available , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.