- This article explains the reason for the lag / data inaccuracy in the following Ad Hoc reports:
- Job Information (Date Range)
- Non-Recurring Compensation (Date Range)
- Recurring Compensation Information (Date Range)
- Person and Employment Info (as of Date)
- ex: Data for Annualized Salary and other calculation fields in the above mentioned Ad Hoc reports do not match with the ones visible in the UI.
SuccessFactors Ad Hoc reporting
- There are certain fields held in Compensation Information that calculate “on the fly”.
- These fields calculate the value based on other information in the Compensation Information record and do not store values in the database.
- They are synced with the Ad Hoc reporting system through scheduled jobs.
- The job runs once a day and any changes done in the UI will reflect in the Ad Hoc reporting system will reflect only after the Sync job is complete.
- Please contact support if you would like to know the scheduled time or rescheduled the sync job at a desired time.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605