- When attempting to run any report which uses the pv_course view as the security table for the report it will immediately fail with the below exception.
Please report the following error to your system administrator:
com.plateau.common.core.api.ValidationException: ERROR: error.securityName.Invalid [pv_course]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4585.invoke(Unknown Source)
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Attempt to run the Item Data report, Item Object Details report, or any report which uses the pv_course security table and the error is returned.
- There is an improper configuration override in the PS_Configuration table for the ReportEntityConfiguration.
- This configuration override needs to be removed.
- Create an incident with SuccessFactors support team and they will correct the configuration within this table and allow the reports to process normally.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem