- Schedule DS job using BOE scheduler by Linux DS job server
- Schedule history in CMC shows success
- Job execution history couldn't be displayed in DS console
- In job logging directory, log generated for job execution
- Job error log contains information :"CON-120505: Initialization Sybase connection error: <Sybase CS Library message number <10118
8867> Severity <5>: Message Text is: ct_connect(): directory service layer: internal directory control layer error: Requested server name not found.>"
- Manually execute the job in DS console or Designer without error
- Schedule job with DS scheduler without error
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP06
- SAP Sybase ASE
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BOE scheduler, BODS, Sybase ASE, request server name, repository , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.