You launch a Compensation form and one user was not included in the worksheet at the form creation time because he/she was ineligible due to the Eligibility fields in the UDF.
However, some time after launching the form the user should be now eligible for the form, so you update the Eligibility fields in the UDF, import the UDF back to the system with the option ‘Update Compensation Worksheets to reflect employee's eligibility changes (if any).’ checked. However, the user does not appear in the form.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- SuccessFactors Compensation Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Make one employee ineligible for the Compensation template via the Eligibility fields in the UDF;
- Launch a form for his/her manager > You will the user will not appear in the form because he/she is ineligible;
- Update the Eligibility fields for this user to make him/her eligible for the template > Reimport the UDF back to the system with the option ‘Update Compensation Worksheets to reflect employee's eligibility changes (if any).’ checked;
- You will notice that the user will not appear in the form although he/she is now eligible for the Compensation template.
This is the expected behavior.
If the employee is excluded from the form at form creation time due to Eligibility, if you just make a new Employee Import and change his/her Eligibility flags, he/she will not be included in the forms.
To add the user back into the form, you will have to download the UDF with eligibility fields, remove the flagged eligibility columns, and then re-upload.
To export the UDF with the eligibility fields, go to:
- Admin Center
- Compensation Home
- Actions for All Plans
- All Plans > Employee Data Export.
- Make sure to follow the same configuration as in the screenshot below:
- Once you have exported the UDF, open it in a spreadsheet editor, and find the column labeled COMPENSATION_ELIGIBLE.
- Remove any FALSE for this column, or replace with TRUE
- Save your CSV
- Go back to Actions for All Plans
- This time select All Plans > Employee Data Import
- Follow the settings below:
Eligibility, UDF, Compensation template, ineligible, Add Employees, Employee Import. , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To