- This article tries to describe test cases and the best practices to avoid issues in publishing Agentry application
- Test Cases are as follows:
- There is an SAP Note that has a Java fix for an Agentry app like Work Manager, how to deploy this fix in Agentry (SMP 3.0)?
- There is a production down with the newer releases, we want to revert back to the older application but it was deleted in the cockpit
- What are the best practices for deploying Agentry apps in SMP 3.0 cockpit?
- What are the recommended steps during deploying an application in SMP 3.0 cockpit?
- This article also explains the steps on how to prevent the SMP 3.0 cockpit from removing application configuration settings after SMP 3.0 restart
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP10)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (SP11)
"SMP 3.0 Agentry application settings", "Settings disappears in SMP 3.0", "How to make changes in SMP 3.0 Agentry" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGE , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Editor , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.