- agents are aware that they have reached the maximum number of sessions either on the front end or in the back end
- agents can close obsolete multi session tabs more easily
- a new tab is opened for every inbound communication
- new sessions are faster accessible on the CRM IC WebClient
- agents can switch faster between existing multi-sessioning tabs.
- make sure that the first multi-sessioning tab does not close when pressing end
- decide on labeling of multi-sessioning tab (either always company or contact information)
- automatically switch to tab which has been opened for a new inbound call
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP S/4HANA for Customer Management
- SAP S/4HANA Service
session are exceeded, reouting , KBA , CRM-IC-MUL , Multi-Sessioning IC , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-S4-IC-MUL , S4CRM: Multi-Sessioning IC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.