While configuring SAML 2.0 in SAML2 transaction for your AS ABAP Service Provider you face the following error:
- "Local provider can not be saved. You can get more information by collecting traces using tool http(s)://host:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/sec_diag_tool?sap-client=XXX"
In the SAML 2.0 traces (http(s)://host:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/sec_diag_tool?sap-client=XXX) the following error message appears:
- SAML20 CX_SAML20_CORE: Can't create pse: ' Error while creating PSE (SSFPSE_CREATE:SSFA/S2SV'.
In order to collect the SAML 2.0 traces access the Security Diagnostic Tool in the AS ABAP system by calling the URL below:
Press the start button, reproduce the scenario and press the stop button.
More information regarding the Security Diagnostic Tool for ABAP can be found here.
- SAP Netweaver AS ABAP 7.02
- SAP Netweaver AS ABAP 7.30
- SAP Netweaver AS ABAP 7.31
- SAP Netweaver AS ABAP 7.40
- SAP Netweaver AS ABAP 7.50 and higher
saml, saml2, saml 2.0, pse, strust, ssl, authorization, exception raised , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , BC-SEC-SSF , Secure Store and Forward , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.