Mapping during Migration of Customers data - Role is not working.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
2. Go to Implementation Projects View.
3. Select the project and click on Open Actvity List.
4. Navigate to the Integrate and Extend tab.
5. Find and select Migration of Customers.
6. Select Migrate customers using the migration tool.
7. Select Execute Migration Execute Migration Step By Step.
8. At step Convert Values: Action required For Edit Value Conversion for Role.
9. Select Edit Value Conversion for Role.
10.Select Role and convert the required value.
11.Select: Save and Close.
After Simulation has been finished successfully:
Error Message : Value Conversion missing or incomplete; completeremaining tasks
There is a restriction from the A2X that only six characters is allowed for a Role code.
The system throws an error when Role code is maintained more than six characters. The Role Description can be more than six characters, but the the Role Code should be only be six characters or less than six characters.
System works as designed.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To