The Succession tiles/dashboards built on the tiles do not respect the Team View settings; As result the Positions which the User does not have access to are being displayed.
The Succession nomination method is 'MDF Position'
The standard Succession tiles under concern:
- Positions by Max Successor Readiness (MDF non-EC)
- Positions by Max Successor Readiness (MDF with EC)
- Most Nominated Successor (MDF non-EC)
- Most Nominated Successor (MDF with EC)
- Successor Readiness (MDF non-EC)
- Successor Readiness (MDF with EC)
- Successors by Role, Stacked by Readiness (MDF non-EC)
- Successors by Role, Stacked by Readiness (MDF with EC)
Note: This also applies to tile based dashboards built with one or more of the aforementioned tiles.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
Succession dashboard, TeamView, RBP, Cell, Field, Row, provisioning, switch, MDF, Position, limit, nomination, nominations, ANA, EC, permission , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.