- The bytes value for the INLINE LENGTH parameter is not preserved when reversing IBM DB2 columns.
- The column is defined as WITH DEFAULT or as NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT.
- Value of DEFAULT is ~INLINE~ in the Column property sheet.
- It works fine if the column is defined as NOT NULL.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL06
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 PL01
- IBM DB2 Version 10 for z/OS
DB2MVS, engineered, range, units, size, lobs, lob, lost, missing, empty, null, physical, option, 799511, CR799511 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.