Integration Centre Job does not extract all employees
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SuccessFactors System
- Go to Admin Tools->Integration Center->My Integrations
- Select the "Integration" which is not fetching data for all emplloyees
- The above integration is fetching only "one" employee record and not for all the employees
Invalid Filters are set for this integration under "Filter and Sort" option
- Click on "Filter and Sort" option for this integration as shown below:
- Since the filter is set as "UserID is contained in firstname.lastname@example.org", the integration is fetching only one record.
- Remove this filter and it fetches all the data of all the employees.
Integration Center SAP SF SuccessFactors INT , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem