Scrolling in tables and general low performance occurs during various operations in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story or edit a dimension within model.
- Use the mouse wheel or arrow keys to scroll up / down in a table/grid and slow performance is observed.
When laptops or desktop computers use the "Power Saver" mode, lower performance is observed throughout SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Click Start, and select Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound, and select Power Options.
- The Power Options control panel opens, and the power schemes appear.
- Select the "High Performance" power plan.
- Click the battery / plug icon in your system tray ( ).
- Select More Power Options.
- Select the "High Performance" power plan
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud *** Master KBA ***
- Configure Power Plans
- Best Practices for Business Intelligence Performance
- 2673776 - Restricted measures in the Cross calculations dimension causes poor performance when used in large and complex models in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, DTC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem