How do I create a folder from the administration console?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Roambi account administrators can create folders for use in their Roambi account. Folders and subfolders can be created by following these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "Library"
- tap the + button in the lower right corner
- Provide a name for the new folder and tap "Create"
- To add permissions to the folder, tap the info icon to expose the folder details
- Tap the "Permissions" to drill into the permissions and sharing options.
- Tap the "Add People" button and select the appropriate users and groups.
- After adding users and groups, you can change the level of access by tapping the "Edit" button in the upper right and selecting the appropriate access setting (Browse or Browse and Publish)
- By default, all folders are created with the "Restricted" global permission. To grant access to this folder for everyone in the Roambi account, change the permission type to "Everyone".
Roambi Cloud roam bi phone mobile , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To