How do I enable an application passcode?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
A Roambi application passcode can be enabled for all users of your organization. Application passcodes require users to input a passcode (they define) each time the application is opened on a mobile device. Application passcodes apply to both Roambi Analytics and Roambi Flow. Application passcodes can be required "Always" or only when a device is "Offline Only" or does not have access to the internet. To require an application passcode, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "Security" in the Roambi administration console
- In the "Application Settings" section, toggle the "Application Passcode" on
- To change the required passcode size, tap the "Passcode Size" option and select a size between "4" and "10"
- When the application passcode is enabled, users will be required to set a passcode the next time the application is launched.
- Application passcodes are device AND application specific.
- When the application passcode is enabled for "Offline Only", users will only be required to enter their passcode when the mobile device is not connected to the internet.
Roambi Cloud roam bi phone mobile , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To