How do I reset a users password?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
As a Roambi administrator, you can force a user to reset their password by following these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "People" and select a user to display the users detail
- Tap the "Reset Password" button
- An email will be generated and sent to the user, requesting they reset their Roambi password.
- The email that is generated will include an encrypted link that allows the user to reset their password.
- A user will not be able to login to the Roambi system without first resetting their password, by following the encrypted link generated in the reset password email.
Roambi Cloud roam bi phone mobile , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To