Can I configure personal folders to automatically download Roambi Analytics?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Personal folders are special entities within the Roambi system. Each user of your organization will get a personal folder automatically when they join your Roambi Account. Personal folders provide a default location to store Roambi content created specifically for that user. A personal folder is like an "Inbox" for your users. For the best user experience, we recommend enabling content of user folders to be synced automatically. To enable personal folders to sync automatically, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to the "Customization" section of the administration console.
- Tap the "Auto Sync Personal Folders" option to ON.
- This is a global setting and will apply to every member in your organization.
- This functionality can be enabled or disabled by the administrator at any time.
- Analytics users can also enable or disable automatic sync functionality for personal folders via Roambi Analytics on their mobile device.
Roambi Cloud mobile phone roam bi , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To