How do I recall a Roambi from the administration console?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Recalling a Roambi allows you to remove a particular Roambi file from all user's mobile devices. This feature is particularly useful when a Roambi has been published with incorrect data or was not intended to be published. To recall a Roambi from the administration console, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to the appropriate Roambi file in the "Library" section
- On the detail screen for a particular Roambi, tap the "Recall File" toggle switch
- Confirm that you would like to "recall" this file and remove it from all mobile devices
- Your Roambi file has now been recalled.
- When a Roambi is recalled, it will be automatically deleted from all mobile devices the next time the application communicates with the Roambi server.
- When Roambi files are deleted from a user's mobile device, they will still be listed (temporarily) in the Roambi Gallery. When a user attempts to open a recalled Roambi file, an appropriate message will be displayed and the Roambi file will removed from the Roambi gallery.
Roambi Cloud roam bi phone mobile , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To