When I click on an invitation link sent to my email, I see an error message Sorry, this invitation is no longer valid. What am I missing?
Please check the following
- Invitation links expire in a certain time frame defined bu the administrator. Contact your Roambi account administrator to resend your invite.
- If you already have a Roambi account, make sure you are logged in with the correct email to whom the invite was sent, example; email@example.com vs. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your Roambi account administrator to ensure that your invitation was not revoked.
- Invitations can only be accepted ONE time. If you have already accepted your invitation, simply login to https://business.roambi.com
- In rare cases, your email client may be truncating the invitation link, causing it to be malformatted. Try copy/pasting the link into your browser window from the plain text version of the invitation email.
KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , Problem