In order to run the RoambiScript utility, you will need to create a properties file. This properties file contains the necessary information for the local Roambiscript utility to communicate with SAP Roambi cloud. This properties file contains such things as the username/password for the person that will be running the RoambiScript utility as well as other information from the SAP Roambi API Client (consumer key, consumer secret, redirect url, etc). RoambiScript allows you to run a simple command that will prompt you for the aforementioned information in turn it will create this properties file for you. Once you have the roambi-api-cli.jar file downloaded and Java installed you can create your properties file.
- SAP Roambi Cloud
- Open up the command prompt (Start>cmd)
- Navigate to the folder that contains "roambi-api-cli.jar"
- Enter the following command and hit enter.
4. You will get prompted for the following:username, password, api server url, consumer key, consumer secret, redirect url. You can find this information in the API Client in the Roambi Administration panel.
Please note for users on EU Data Center - please use the following API Server URL instead:
5. Upon filling out these fields, RoambiScript will create your roambi.properties file.
roambiscript, properties, roambi-api-cli.jar , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-PUB-BI , Roambi Cloud publishing clients – BI, Cognos & SSR , Problem