In this article, we will walk you through the steps to schedule your RoambiScript program with the Windows Task Scheduler.
- SAP Roambi Cloud
- RoambiScript infrastructure (.jar file, java, etc) configured.
- Sample RoambiScript file.
- Windows Operating System
- Open the Administrative Tools within Windows: Click on Start-->Control Panel-->Administrative Tools
- In the Administration Tools select Task Scheduler.
- Click on 'Create Task', Provide name,description, etc and click OK.
- Now click on the 'Actions' Tab to set which program you'd like to schedule.
- Click on 'New' button at the bottom of the window to create a new action.
- Select "Start a program" from the Action dialog, browse for and select your RoambiScript file and then click OK.
- Now click on the 'Triggers' tab and click 'New'.
- Choose "On a schedule" from the dropdown, click on the "Repeat task every:" checkbox and select your desired interval to have the RoambiScript program run.
- Set the duration to "Indefinitely" and click OK.
- Click OK to return to the task scheduler library. Your new task should be listed.
roambi, schedule, roambiscript, specific , interval , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-PUB-BI , Roambi Cloud publishing clients – BI, Cognos & SSR , Problem