What are groups and how to I manage them?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Groups are collections of users in your Roambi account that can be used by administrators and publishers for sharing and access control. Groups can be given access to both files and folders in the Roambi system. Groups are extremely effective in streamlining overall user management and access control when used within your Roambi account.
To create a new group, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "People" and select the "Groups" tab
- Tap the + button in the upper left
- Provide a name for your new group
- After the group is created, select it to expose the group details
- From the group details you can tap the "Add Members" button to add new members to your group.
- To remove users from a group, tap the "Edit" button and select the delete button next to the appropriate user.
- Users can belong to multiple groups
- When users are added or deleted from groups, they will automatically inherit the permissions for that group.
Roambi Cloud roam bi mobile phone , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To