How do I delete a user?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Administrators can delete any user from the Roambi account by following these stpes:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "People" and select the appropriate user to view the users detailed information
- Tap the "Edit" button in the upper right corner
- Tap the "Delete User" button, to delete the user from your Roambi account
- This action cannot be undone, however you can re-invite deleted users to your Roambi account.
- By design, you cannot delete yourself or any user that is the ONLY administrator on the account.
- All files stored in the users "My Documents" folder will be permanently deleted.
- When you delete a user from your Roambi account, all owned files that are NOT in the user's "My Documents" folder will become orphaned in the Roambi system. You can manually assign new ownership to each file from the "Library" section in the administration console.
- Deleting a user will relieve one Roambi account user license.
Roambi Cloud roam bi mobile phone , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To