How do I invite multiple users?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Roambi Cloud
You can invite multiple users to your Roambi account from the administration console via the "People" tab. To invite multiple users to your account, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi Account
- Tap the "Invite Users" icon, available from the home screen
- Navigate to "People" within the administration console
- Tap on the + button to reveal and select the "Invite Multiple Users" option
- A dialog window will be displayed with a set of instructions. Using the sample CSV file provided, create your own with the list of users you would like to invite to your account.
- When creating your CSV file, you must include these columns and values:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Role (viewer, publisher, administrator)
- Group (Optional) - Comma Separated
roambi roam bi cloud mobile phone , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To